6.10.2008

Learning how to blog....

It's been really fun to keep up with friends through blogging, so Miguel and I thought it was our turn. Be patient as we navigate through this process of learning how to post and stay updated but we hope that our friends and family will enjoy staying in touch this way!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Denise! i had no idea you were pregnant!! congratulations!! you look amazing!! poopsie

Anonymous said...

Hey Denise you & Miguel look so cute! You are looking great 4 1/2 months, half way there and barely look pregnant! This is RAD!

Unknown said...

I must say I am surprised and glad you started a blog. :) You look so good pregnant!!! Can't wait to hear from you next Tuesday. I am still thinking it is a boy.....I am usually wrong so we will see. :)
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi honey,
Wow... you got big since 2 weeks ago.
I can't wait to find out what my first Grandbaby is going to be!!!!:):)
I just love it already.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey you,
It's been awhile! We definitely have catching up to do. How have you been feeling? When is your due date? The kids were so excited when I told them. You'll have some good babysitters when we visit DBQ... Wow, role reversal!!
We're getting ready for the big flood to hit downtown Des Moines. The coffeehouse is located in direct path. Wow, we do have lots to catch up on....
Did you ever come to DSM May 25th? I actually had that on my calendar :)

Miss You! Amy

Anonymous said...

hey girl, congrats on the BABY!!! You look wonderful. Jes told me about you blog very fun!
Laura

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

Yay! Welcome to blogworld. Can't wait to keep in touch this way and see pics of your life! Your tummy is so cute...I'm jealous! :)

The Essons said...

So glad that you have a blog Denise!!!!!! Love you!