Well, time has been flying here. Miguel started his new job on September 8th at Medline. He really likes it a lot. He is still in training. They do this for 5-6 weeks. There's a lot of studying involved right now. He's doing a great job! The transition of not owning the shop has gone well. It's still sad at times, but it's been a blessing.
Of course we've been busy preparing for the arrival of our little girl! Yes, she's still nameless. Poor kid! Most things are about ready. I'm not, however. I still don't have a bag packed, my classroom is not ready for a sub to take over, and mentally, I'm a little nervous! Yet, I still can't wait to meet her! We've taken a few birthing classes. They do a great job of scaring the heck out of you! There have been some beneficial pieces of info that we've held on to. Overall, I feel good about things. We have a good support system and family and friends that can't wait to meet her! Please do continue to pray for a healthy, safe delivery.
We don't have too much new and exciting news to post. We've both just been crazy busy with work, birthing classes, I'm coaching volleyball, and trying to get our house in order for a little miracle to join us soon! We hope to hear from you all soon!
14 years ago
3 comments:
You are looking great, Denise! Can you believe it is almost time for baby girl to arrive? I know everybody says "catch up on sleep NOW!" but let me tell you...as the mom of a 9 week old...catch up on sleep NOW! :)
What a difference a month has made!! Oh my! Denise, you are huge! You look SOOO ready to give birth. I can't believe how great your skin looks! Just amazing! I am getting more excited everyday. Hey, Miguel, I am glad to hear the job is going great. I know this time is a lot of info and may seem overwhelming at times. Before long you will have forgotten this time and it will be much easier. Hi, Miguelito, Sofia and Andres. I had a great time with you all and can't wait to see you soon. Love,
Pauline
Oh Denise - you look beautiful. :) Know we are praying for you as Nov. 4 gets closer! I will anxiously be awaiting the phone call. :)
Love you!
Post a Comment