1.22.2009

Updates!

So I've been on maternity leave since November 11. It's been so great! I love being home. I wish I didn't have to go back! Being a mom is such a wonderful feeling! Each day with Autumn is so precious. She's getting so big already! She's 10 weeks, and she's a little over 12 lbs. Sleeping is not one of her strengths. I'm working hard on schedules and routines but she's a little fighter. She also won't take a bottle!!! Yet, she's just so precious. My brother Joel got married on January 3rd. Sofia carried Autumn down the aisle. Autumn had a pillow pinned to her dress with rings tied on it. very cute! You need to watch the video I posted of Andres dancing. It's adorable! Not much else is going on here! I'm just enjoying my time off and am preparing to go back on February 16th!

1 comment:

Jes Russell said...

She is such a cutie. Give her kisses from Aunt Jes. :)