Today was our ultrasound! Based on the results of the poll and what everyone had guessed, the consensus was a boy.
BUT, everyone who said that was wrong because we will be having little Baby Girl Sanchez on November 4th! :)
My husband wasn't surprised but I was! I, too, thought that we were having a boy.
She was very cute on the ultrasound. She is in a breach position and was playing with her toes!
We're both very excited! As soon as I can get the pictures scanned, I'll post them!
5 comments:
I was SOOO happy to hear the news when you called yesterday. :) Can't wait to meet her - I know she is going to be BEAUTIFUL...just like her mom. :)
Love you
CONGRATS on a baby girl! How exciting! I get sorta jealous when i see all the cute clothes out there for girls!
YAAAAA! Girls are awesome....let the shopping begin!!!
I am SO excited you are having a girl! We need another girl in this family:)I can't wait to meet her.
Congrats Denise! So excited for you!
Post a Comment