14 years ago
7.16.2008
Update, finally!
This is just a quick update. We are now 24 weeks along and growing! I had an appointment on July 15th just for a check up and all is well, but I am measuring larger than I should be at this point. There are no major concerns as of now, but at my next 4 week appointment, I may have another ultrasound if I'm still measuring big! Some of the reasons for this could be that I am carrying more fluid, this little stinker could be really getting comfy and stretching out a lot, or I am creating a big baby! :) They're still convinced that my due date is right. I feel good and have been trying to swim because that feels so good on my belly! Miguel and I have been working on getting little projects done around the house and just enjoying the summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment