August 4th was our 1 year anniversary! We made it! Thank the Lord! :)
We celebrated by heading to Taiko, the restaurant where we went on our first date.
We then drove through the Arboretum (where we got married), but were quickly kicked out since the park was closing! We just went home with a movie and relaxed.
We've been busy getting things done around the house. My handyman husband has been working on our bathroom. It REALLY needed some updating. Once it's completely done, I'll post before and after pictures. We've had good weekends with the kids. You can see we went to the Dubuque County Fair....good times! School starts for me on August 19th. It's coming way too soon! Our little baby girl is growing quickly. I don't look too pregnant in the below pictures, but they're deceiving. I'm getting large! :) August 12 is the next Dr.'s appointment. I'll post more updates then!
14 years ago
4 comments:
I love the pics!! You really freaked me out with the fist one! It looks like pregnancy is treating you well.:) Looks like you all had a great time at the fair! Everyone looks so happy. I would love to come and see you before the baby comes but will have to wait and see.
Denise!! You're having a BABY! Congrats!! I'm so sad at how out of touch I am. You look gorgeous and so happy. We'll be praying for you!
love,
Ann
Hey Denise -Great to see an update from you. You are looking great!!! Happy Anniversary! Love you!
Love all the new picture. You look SOOOO good pregnant!!!!
Love you
Post a Comment