I recognize the outfits. She looks big but knowing how tiny the clothes were I know the pictures are deceiving on size. She is so alert and strong for 3 weeks! I can't believe she has almost been here for a month already. Enjoy this time! Love, Pauline
Congrats! she is precious!! when was she born? are you still teaching? Our baby girl is due in less than 2 weeks!!! Can't wait! oh and your belly was adorable...no yucky marks.
7 comments:
She is SO CUTE. Look at all that hair! Brady loved his boppy at that age too, it was a life saver!
I love her hair Denise!!! WOW!!! She is so sweet. How's mommy-hood?
I recognize the outfits. She looks big but knowing how tiny the clothes were I know the pictures are deceiving on size. She is so alert and strong for 3 weeks! I can't believe she has almost been here for a month already. Enjoy this time!
Love,
Pauline
I can't believe all that hair! She is adorable!
She's adorable Denise! Congratulations!
Laura
The first picture is so cute, it looks like she's winking. What beautiful hair.
Congrats! she is precious!! when was she born? are you still teaching? Our baby girl is due in less than 2 weeks!!! Can't wait! oh and your belly was adorable...no yucky marks.
Post a Comment