Autumn turned 3 months on February 11th! I can hardly believe it! Here are some of her unique facial expressions that make us laugh everyday! (I didn't realize they'd be so scattered. I can't figure out how to edit the position of these!)
She is SOOOO adorable. I just want to pick her up and kiss her. :) Know you have been on my mind and in my prayers as I know today is your first day back to work.
Autumn is growing up so fast! She is so full of personality you can see her mind working in her eyes. I pray today goes fast for you and you are home with your family before you know it! Love you, Pauline
2 comments:
She is SOOOO adorable. I just want to pick her up and kiss her. :) Know you have been on my mind and in my prayers as I know today is your first day back to work.
Autumn is growing up so fast! She is so full of personality you can see her mind working in her eyes. I pray today goes fast for you and you are home with your family before you know it! Love you, Pauline
Post a Comment